Burp Suite is a large platform for performing security testing of web applications. Its various tools work seamlessly together to support the entire testing process, from initial mapping and analysis of an application's attack surface, through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
Burp gives you full control, letting you combine advanced manual techniques with state-of-the-art automation, to make your work faster, more effective, and more fun.
It contains a variety of tools with numerous interfaces between them designed to facilitate and speed up the process of attacking an application. All of the tools share the same framework for handling and displaying HTTP messages, persistence, authentication, proxies, logging, alerting and extensibility. There is a limited free version and also Burp Suite Professional ($299 per user per year).
- An intercepting Proxy, which lets you inspect and modify traffic between your browser and the target application.
- An application-aware Spider, for crawling content and functionality.
- An advanced web application Scanner, for automating the detection of numerous types of vulnerability.
- An Intruder tool, for performing powerful customized attacks to find and exploit unusual vulnerabilities.
- A Repeater tool, for manipulating and resending individual requests.
- A Sequencer tool, for testing the randomness of session tokens.
- The ability to save your work and resume working later.
- Extensibility, allowing you to easily write your own plugins, to perform complex and highly customized tasks within Burp.
Download Here :: Burp Suite v1.5.jar
Source :: http://portswigger.net/index.html