Wapiti is a vulnerability scanner for web applications. It currently search vulnerabilities like XSS, SQL and XPath injections, file inclusions, command execution, LDAP injections, CRLF injections... It use the Python programming language.
Wapiti allows you to audit the security of your web applications. It performs "black-box" scans, i.e. it does not study the source code of the application but will scans the webpages of the deployed webapp, looking for scripts and forms where it can inject data.Once it gets this list, Wapiti acts like a fuzzer, injecting payloads to see if a script is vulnerable.
Wapiti can detect the following vulnerabilities :
- File Handling Errors (Local and remote include/require, fopen, readfile...)
- Database Injection (PHP/JSP/ASP SQL Injections and XPath Injections)
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting) Injection
- LDAP Injection
- Command Execution detection (eval(), system(), passtru()...)
- CRLF Injection (HTTP Response Splitting, session fixation...)
Download Here :: Wapiti 2.2.1.zip
Official Website :: http://wapiti.sourceforge.net/