Yeti is a network foot-printing tool and Yeti is a perfect tool to perform the reconnaissance phase before a pentest or a security assessment. A nice feature is the use of a GeoIP database to look for IP addresses and display your network on a world map. Yeti grabs information publicly available on the Internet and does not perform any intrusive actions. Big companies may have a huge amount of devices and resources online with remote offices in several countries, several websites. If you host applications in the cloud, it could also discover what are your “neighbours” (who share the same IP addresses as you).
Yeti is developed in Java and run on all the well-known operating systems flavors. Yeti proposes the following features:
- Domain expansion – Based on a domain names list, it gathers information for all the available TLD (read from a list). Ex: rootshell.be, rootshell.org, rootshell.eu, rootshell.com, etc. Whois information is gathered and filters can be applied to search for relevant information.
- Forward lookup – Extracts information from domains (MX records, etc)
- Certification extraction – Extracts the SSL certificates from web sites.
- Reverse lookup – Performs reverse IP lookup from IP lists.
- IP/Site scan – Using the Microsoft Bing API, it extracts information based on domain names or IP addresses.
Download Here :: Yeti .tar.bz2 (for Linux)
Official Website :: http://spyeti.blogspot.in/
0 comments :
Post a Comment