- Support hardware architectures: ARM, ARM64 (aka ARMv8), Mips & X86.
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called “decomposer” by others).
- Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written.
- Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, OCaml, C#, Java and GO available.
- Native support for Windows & *nix (including MacOSX, Linux, *BSD platforms).
- Thread-safe by design.
- Distributed under the open source BSD license
Tutorials ::Text Tutorials :: Click Here
Download ::Windows :: Capstone v1 (Win32)
Linux :: Capstone-1.0_i386.deb
Official Website :: http://www.capstone-engine.org/