Xplico is released under the GNU General Public License and with some scripts under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) License. For more details see License.
- Protocols supported: HTTP, SIP, IMAP, POP, SMTP, TCP, UDP, IPv6.
- Port Independent Protocol Identification (PIPI) for each application protocol;
- Output data and information in SQLite database or Mysql database and/or files;
- At each data reassembled by Xplico is associated a XML file that uniquely identifies the flows and the pcap containing the data reassembled;
- Realtime elaboration (depends on the number of flows, the types of protocols and by the performance of computer -RAM, CPU, HD access time.
- TCP reassembly with ACK verification for any packet or soft ACK verification;
- Reverse DNS lookup from DNS packages contained in the inputs files (pcap), not from external DNS server;
- No size limit on data entry or the number of files entrance (the only limit is HD size);
- IPv4 and IPv6 support;
- Modularity. Each Xplico component is modular. The input interface, the protocol decoder (Dissector) and the output interface (dispatcher) are all modules;
- The ability to easily create any kind of dispatcher with which to organize the data extracted in the most appropriate and useful to you.
Download ::Ubuntu :: Download here
sudo bash -c 'echo "deb http://repo.xplico.org/ $(lsb_release -s -c) main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 791C25CE
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install xplico
Deafult Users ::
user: admin, xplico
password: xplico, xplico
0 comments :
Post a Comment