Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet. Fiddler allows you to inspect all HTTP(S) traffic, set breakpoints, and "fiddle" with incoming or outgoing data. Fiddler includes a powerful event-based scripting subsystem, and can be extended using any .NET language.
- HTTP/HTTPS Traffic Recording :: Fiddler is a free web debugging proxy which logs all HTTP(s) traffic between your computer and the Internet. Use it to debug traffic from virtually any application that supports a proxy like IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and more.
- Web Session Manipulation :: Easily manipulate and edit web sessions. All you need to do is set a breakpoints to pause the processing of the session and permit alteration of the request/response. You can also compose your own HTTP requests to run through Fiddler.
- Web Debugging :: Debug traffic from PC, Mac or Linux systems and mobile devices. Ensure the proper cookies, headers and cache directives are transferred between the client and server. Supports any framework, including .NET, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Security Testing :: Use Fiddler for security testing your web applications -- decrypt HTTPS traffic, and display and modify requests using a man-in-the-middle decryption technique. Configure Fiddler to decrypt all traffic, or only specific sessions.
- Performance Testing :: Fiddler lets you see the “total page weight,” HTTP caching and compression at a glance. Isolate performance bottlenecks with rules like “Flag any uncompressed responses larger than 25kb.”
- Customizing Fiddler :: Benefit from a rich extensibility model, ranging from simple FiddlerScript to powerful Extensions which can be developed using any .NET language.
- Simulate Real User Load Using Fiddler Captures :: Fiddler is an excellent tool for understanding the performance of your website, but how does your performance change when lots of users are hitting the site? Check out Telerik Test Studio powered by Fiddler to get an in-depth understanding of how your site performance degrades as the number of users increases.
Windows :: Fiddler v184.108.40.206 (.exe)
Official Website :: http://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler