Ophcrack is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with a Graphical User Interface and runs on multiple platforms.
Ophcrack is a free rainbow-table based cracker for Windows passwords (though the tool itself runs on Linux, Windows, and Mac). Features include LM and NTLM hash cracking, a GUI, the ability to load hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition, and a Live CD version. Some tables are provided as a free download but larger ones have to be bought from Objectif Sécurité.
- » Runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS X, ...
- » Cracks LM and NTLM hashes.
- » Free tables available for Windows XP and Vista/7.
- » Brute-force module for simple passwords.
- » Audit mode and CSV export.
- » Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords.
- » LiveCD available to simplify the cracking.
- » Dumps and loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition.
- » Free and open source software (GPL).
Download Here :: Ophcrack All Platforms
Official Website :: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/
0 comments :
Post a Comment